Friday, November 17, 2006

Thank you May Britt....

May Britt posted a tutorial for her little bags on her blog and I thought I would try them. There were two main reasons ( apart from the fact that they just looked like fun). Firstly I need a secret santa gift for my craft group's Christmas party next week. I know it seems early but it keeps December free for other things. And secondly, I need all the practice I can get using my Bernina BSR. These pieces are perfect for trying it out. When I went looking for fabric to use I found a bag of Christmas scraps and decided that I would make scrappy bags. I am almost finished them and I found everything I needed in my stash. Now all they need is cord but I thought I would post pictures so you can see what they look like. They are very easy to make and something that would be a great idea for Christmas. Thank you May Britt.

4 comments:

May Britt said...

:) How fun you made the bags after visiting my blog. They are neat. A very good present for a friend. Thanks for showing me

Susan said...

Those are so cute! Love the scrappy look.

Cynthia said...

your bags are very nice. Great idea using scraps. I have also made one of those bags

Marlublu said...

What a great idea about practicing machine quilting on the bags. Your bags are so pretty. Great colors!