Wednesday, January 03, 2024

Intermission for a while. Now for 2024….

 It’s been a very quiet blog I’m afraid as 2022 and 2023 have been difficult years for me health wise. (I’m afraid I don’t really have any reasons for 2021 -sorry)

2022 began with a diagnosis of COVID on New Year’s Day. Then it was followed by a diagnosis of Breast Cancer, a lumpectomy, chemotherapy, losing my hair, and then radiation. Top that off with a fractured ankle and that was just about the year done.

The good news is that everything went as it was supposed to and I am doing well. But 2023 brought another COVID diagnosis, fatigue and foot and hand neuropathy. The neuropathy in my hands has made sewing difficult and rather slow.

Now I am ready to start again. I have lots of things I had started and now I need to finish them. So as a not very active member of Chooky’s Chookshed I am going to try to be more active both physically and mentally and finish a few things I have here by joining in with our challenge .                                        

I have just one problem though I use an iPad and the apps I used to use don’t seem to be around any more. So I am doing this through blogger and I can’t seem to remember how to highlight links or add photos so until I work it out things might be rather plain over here. Sorry.

 Watch this space…..

5 comments:

Susan said...

Lynda
Welcome back to blog land!
Hopefully, you can sort your blog/iPad issues and we will see lots happening here.

I'm looking forward to seeing your list!!

Maria said...

Great to see you pop up again Lynda.
Look forward to watching your progress when you sort your things out.

Janice said...

It’s good to see you pop in here again. Good luck with your stitching in 2024. I look forward to seeing your projects for the challenge.

Chookyblue...... said...

Hey Lynda.........Ask Janice as I think she blogs from her ipad??? otherwise ask in the group next on zoom.....someone will be able to assist......
So excited to see you blogging again.......and joining the challenge........

dq said...

You will get the hang of it again.

I had no idea you had been through so much. I truly hope 2024 is a good year for you emotionally, physically, on the sewing front, and socially in blogland.