Tuesday, February 09, 2021

UFOs - a slightly different way of thinking.

 


Our Sunday group of stitchers has been having a UFO thing going on for a few years now. A number is drawn every month and then we work on the item with the same number. I don’t have a lot of success because most of my UFOs are large projects and even though working towards a finish counts, it just doesn’t feel the same as actually finishing something.

So I when I was having a bit of a tidy up I started finding kits I had bought over the years but never made. This year is now going to be the year of starting and finishing kits. I have numbered them with stickers so they will still fit in with the random number idea. 

This month though I have been working on one of those long term projects I have but after our next meeting I will be working on one of these kits and hopefully finishing it.

I think though that I will probably find enough kits to work on for years....

3 comments:

Maria said...

Hello Lynda, so nice to see you pop up after a long rest.....
Good luck with those kits and hope you post your progress.

Janice said...

That's a great idea. You have a nice little collection there. I'm playing along with Cheryll's WOOFA Challenge, and this year she had added old unstarted projects such as these into the mix. Have fun with them.

Chookyblue...... said...

That's a great idea and looks like a good mix too...