Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just a quick one...

I still have heaps to write about but I have a few minutes on the computer. Now I don't usually put these things on my blog but I did this one this morning and this is what came up.

Your rainbow is shaded blue.


What is says about you: You are a tranquil person. You appreciate friends who get along with one another. You share hobbies with friends and like trying to fit into their routines.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

Edit: I have no idea why the colour thing in the box isn't working. However it don't matter - it just makes for a plain old blog post today.
Now, this is just relevent to my life at the moment. Firstly the colours are definately my favourites. I'm not so sure about the tranquil person bit but I'd like to be so that's fine. The next sentence comes very close to home although I'd like to put family in instead of friends ( just an extended family issues that I wish I wasn't involved in and hope it will resolve.) Or maybe it applies to my upcoming trip to Nundle for the Girls Day out in the Country - of course we will all be getting along famously, I'm sure.

And then it says about sharing hobbies with friends - How did they know? Sometimes you wonder how these things like this get something right.

I'm working on my BQL challenge piece at the moment. I haven't even posted about the one for February. It's definately catch up time.

1 comment:

Garnetrose said...

I stumbled on to your blog and I have to say the box is working for me but I do not feel like a brownie. I would have preferred lime green. *s* I love your blog.