Okay, so I know it is March but this is one of my February catch up posts. I have been participating in the BQL ( British Quilt List) yahoo group challenge. I have been really enjoying it too. This is the one we did for February which was based on a string piecing design.
I was trying to get a rainforest feel however it seems to have more blue in it that I planned. The fabric was from a scrap bag I bought at a local quilt shop.
To try and get a leafy feel I decided to quilt eucalypt leaves on it. I looked at photos of the type of leaves I wanted and drew a few rough lines on the quilt and then filled in the rest free hand( or rather machine).