Monday, February 18, 2008

Almost done

I seem to have been working on this one for a little while but it is almost finished. The two photos here are showing where I was working on the last borders ( they are not actually sewn on here) It just goes to show how versatile this pattern is! I ended up putting the red triangles to the outside because I am going to bind it with red but I think the other version looks good too.


And to show you a finished one ( which I would love to claim as mine) Here's one my friend Dianne made. I think that it is such a fun pattern. I have some HST's left over so I think I might do one this way as well. I still have 10 months to go before Christmas....
Thank you Marcie for such a great pattern.

4 comments:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Good to see you back, your last month sounds hectic.
I love this great pattern, it is on my list! Tracey

Anonymous said...

Dianne said... Thanks Bettsy for the lovely pic of my Christmas table runner. Good to see you finding time to post and also sew. I have seen another new quilt yesterday and no doubt it will soon be on your blog too. It is just lovely. Happy stitching.

MARCIE said...

You are a "glass half full" kind of gal! I love that! Cute little trees! :)

black bear cabin said...

Wow...those are totally cute! Where did you get the pattern...id love to make some of these for christmas :)
Im also participating in Kate's ALQS, so im trying to pop in and visit everyones site. Hope your computer is up soon so you can post some teaser pics :)
cheers~
lisajo