Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sharing...



I have been very quiet - I've thought of lots of things to say but just haven't been able to organise myself to write. My friend Dianne complained that she was tired of seeing the frogs in the last post. So... because I haven't loaded the photos I wanted to put here onto the computer I'll show two of her quilts. The bargello is one that she made for her son - I think it was for his 21st birthday.

And the next one is one that she is working on at the moment. It is going to be a lovely quilt.

It's really great to have quilting friends to discuss and share ideas with!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bettsy

Thanks for showing off my quilts. I hope others enjoy a look as indeed I like to see what all the bloggers out there are up to. I don't have the computer skills to join you though. Thanks for letting me share your blogs and your fabulous quilting efforts.
Dianne

Jenni said...

Love the Hunter's Star - I always mean to make one of those. I suppose I could put it on the SideBar! Is this Dianne who left a comment on my blog recently?

Doodlebug Gail said...

I love that floral quilt - I've done that pattern and always like seeing how other quilters do it in various fabrics.