Thursday, July 02, 2015

On retreat

I'm away on a wonderful week with great friends. We go to Glenrose Patchwork in Warwick and stay in the cottages there. The weather might be on the cool side but everything else is wonderful.

It is so nice to be able to sew and not have to put the machine away afterwards. We can set up and create to our heart's content. There has been lots of sewing and laughter and some lovely food temptations.

I heard a rumour that someone was surprised that I really did sew things. Yes, I do but I am not so good at photography so I never seem to have much to show to post about.

But here's what I have been up to......

There may even be some more productivity tonight.

 

8 comments:

Maria said...

All your projects look great Lynda!

Sandi said...

Hey your not finished yet...hehehe...love those foxes....xxx

Chookyblue...... said...

OMG so jealous your in heaven...........chilly heaven but heaven non the less..........wished I was there with you...........LOVE all your sewing..........who was the cheeky person who wondered if you sewed............I knew you were but just miss catching up.........
Oh and I use my pouch constantly........love it so much I really need another one.......or a lesson.......

Susan said...

Sounds wonderful and productive. I love your projects, I should dig out my foxes out too. Enjoy yourself. X

Helen said...

Great sewing there Lynda......you did get heaps done.

gracie said...

Enjoy your retreat!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynda,oh you did so well,I love all your sewing,so glad you had a lovely time xx

Susan said...

Yay Lynda - sewing and a post!!! that cheeky person will keep quiet for a while.. Photos look great to me - always good to see some pictures.