Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas is coming.

Parcels have been arriving at my house - ooh so much temptation!
We haven't started decorating yet - there has so much going on this December. I am hoping that tomorrow will be the day. We have a wedding to go to today and school is finished for the year so we can really get into the family feeling.
This parcel is my SSCS parcel from Carole. I haven't even touched the chocolate yet - I think it might give me some energy got Christmas Tree decorating. Thanks Carole for sending my parcel and the lovely decoration as well. (And thanks to Chookyblue and her helper for organising this again this year.)
 
This bundle of gifts is from Dasha in the Santa Sack swap run by Cheryll (Thanks Cheryll)
There's all sorts of squishy goodness here. I can't wait for opening day.
And this sparkly sack comes from Peg in another online swap.
It was full of brown paper packages tied up with string.
Where's the string in this picture ? Well this morning my boys decided to make some sort of cricket training thing and what did they need - string ! So they raided my parcels. I guess I'll have to open them now, which is alright as we are allowed to open all but one for under the tree.

So thank you to everyone for your wonderful swap gifts and also to the organisers.

 

 

13 comments:

Dasha said...

Can't wait to open your parcels Lynda. Hope you like what I sent.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh lots of goodies there Lynda. Enjoy xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

LOL....so glad you could use the string.....

Anonymous said...

lots of lovely goodies there Lynda and such pretty temptations,they are wrapped so beautifully,enjoy.xx

Susan said...

Hurry and put your tree up so you have somewhere to put all those goodies. Peg will be happy to know her string is doing double duty!

Noela said...

Lots of gorgeous gifts to open. Have fun. hugs.....

Maria said...

Sounds like a busy time for you, Lynda! All those parcels look inviting :-)

Cheryll said...

This is such a fun time of year isn't it for receiving fantastic squishy mail! Merry Christmas :)

Melody said...

All your gifts look gorgeous. Thank you so much for the gifts you sent to me.

Fiona said...

lots of temptation over at your place!!
Hugz

debbie said...

Those are beautiful gifts. That used to be my fave kind of chocolate. It was a big splurge back then, but oh so worth it. I used to just let it melt in my mouth so it would last as long as possible. xx debbie

Grethe said...

How exciting,Lynda! I am sure you will enjoy all of the gifts :-)

Chookyblue...... said...

so pleased your SSCS parcel has arrived...........cute ornament........