Sunday, October 02, 2011

Going on retreat...



 I'm going away for a few days on a retreat here. I am not taking my computer so you won't hear from me. However I am taking waaaay too many projects and hopefully I will finish at least one thing.

And what does the photo have to do with this......nothing. I just found it in my photos and is what I found one morning when I opened a new container of margarine. I peeled the paper off the top and obviously there had been some air bubbles.It cheered up my day.

4 comments:

Lida said...

Have a nice retreat! And enjoy! Greetings
lida

Maria said...

Have a wonderful time at the retreat.
Love the photo. so cute.

Maria said...

I had a stickybeak at the link you provided...rested and refreshed just looking at the photos :-)! Reminded me of the theme underlying the book I'm still reading, 'Radical Homemakers'.
Enjoy your time away!
The 'other Maria

Anonymous said...

Have a great time.... Love your icecream... glad you took a photo for us :)