Monday, December 07, 2009

Secret Santa Christmas Swap.


My Secret Santa Christmas Swap has arrived safely here too. This secret Santa wants to stay a secret until Christmas Day when I open my gift. The only clue is that this Santa is from Norway. You can see the special Norwegian ornaments which were included. We haven't quite finished decorating our tree yet but there will be a place for these sweeties there.
Thank you Secret Santa from Norway - this is to let you know that everything has arrived here safely.
And thank you to Chookyblue for running this swap.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Must be hard waiting till Xmas day to open it.

Chookyblue...... said...

lol..........sneeky santa...........your very welcome to be part of the swap............

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear you present has arrived too. Mine arrived and my husband whipped it out of the box before I could stop him. (It wasn't wrapped) I'll have photos soon.

KaHolly said...

Where can I get the directions for the 3-D pinwheel that you featured in your Oct. 11th posting? It is precious and right up my alley! Merry Christmas!