Friday, December 21, 2007

Secret Santa

This is the gift I made for the Secret Santa Christmas Swap.

I can post it now because I know that Paula has received it , opened it and posted on her blog. She is having a cute Christmas trivia competition as well so check her blog out.


Christmas as left me behind again. I have written no Christmas cards and my tree has lights but no decorations yet. There is still shopping to do - why do I always leave it until the last minute? Maybe next year will be better.....I can only try.


Just in case I don't get to post again before Christmas Day ( I am going to try) I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe and healthy holiday season.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

That's beautiful Lynda! The design in the centre looks fantastic - have you done this sort of work before?

Paula said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas day as we did. I am loving my quilt, such beautiful work. Thank you so much!!
Blessings to you and yours...